We have special expertise for drafting variety of legal documents, viz.,
- Legal Memorandums
- Discovery Responses
- Request for Production of Documents
- Request for Admissions
- Form Interrogatories
- Special Interrogatories
- Deposition Notices
- Deposition summary
- Contract drafting
Our legal research team deeply analyzes the core issue and search statute, case laws, regulation, and secondary source of law on the particular area. Our experienced lawyers from prestigious law schools and law firms, and are trained for US litigation drafting work and are sharp researcher on LexisNexis and Westlaws.
Aadvik review, analyze, identify most salient facts, and produce a well-articulated synopsis of depositions. Aadvik Deposition Summary process reduces testimony to key facts providing a well-articulated summary of main events, dates, and witnesses; estimating erroneous information.
Aadvik work closely with its clients and deliver deposition transcription summaries in the format of your choice.
Our legal support team also can perform the more cumbersome case management tasks that are necessary in any lawsuit, which, while simple, can mount and result in additional and unexpected costs for clients. These tasks include organizing client files, managing the online electronic court filing of litigation papers, and maintaining and monitoring case-watch reports for changes and updates in cases.
We have special expertise over transcription services. Our services are backed by the extensive knowledge in the field of transcription. We offer the highest quality transcribing services for all voice files to word files. We guarantee best possible transcription quality for the given quality of your voice recording.
- Data Processing & Culling
- Coding & Indexing
- Relevance & Privilege Review
Document review is one of the most painstaking jobs a lawyer has. We can streamline the review process to help you reduce risks and costs, improving your focus on other areas.
Electronic discovery (also called e-discovery or ediscovery) refers to any process in which electronic data is sought, located, secured, and searched with the intent of using it as evidence in a civil or criminal legal case. With Aadvik you can:
- Ensure an efficient and rigorous discovery process to reduce the risk of spoliation
- Identify, search, cull, hold, or export electronically stored information in responding to a litigation, audit, investigation, or information inquiry today
- Assess cases early, understand key facts, visualize key pieces of evidence and form case strategies before entering into costly review cycles
Para Legal Services
We provide full support to paralegals. We summarize legal documents, Perform records research, legal research, Coordinate research, Check legal forms for accuracy, Prepare reports, correspondence, declarations, form complaints, Drafting, TOA and TOC, all sorts of legal documents, etc.
- Our Legal Support Services are tailored to meet clients’ specific goals and objectives while raising the quality level, improving control and maintaining high standards of data security.
- Cost reduction, efficiency and 24×7 working environment to meet toughest deadlines.
We understand client’s requirements/specifications and a separate dedicated team of highly qualified professionals is engaged for every client.